Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Success!!

I have some very good news. Next week is Homecoming...and one of the themed days is "1960's"!!!! I'm so happy because now I can successfully be BETTY DRAPER! My wish has come true!!!

So, for this extravagant day, I plan to wear this early 60's-esque dress that I found over the summer! 


I'm so excited to wear this! I actually wore it on Monday for a photo project with one of my friends, but I  get to go all out in my "Grace Kelly dress" (that's what I call it) at school!


Also, one of the other themed days is "Jungle", and I'm going to be a flamingo! That's going to be a lot of fun, actually...because I get to wear all pink!

Here's my idea.



Of course, I will be dressed in Lilly! I might find a pink boa to go with this, and I also will probably have a pink headband/ponytail bow, but I'M SO EXCITED!

For all the high schoolers who read this blog -- what are y'all doing for homecoming? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com