Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Movies

First, I'm so sorry for my lack of posting! I really didn't have anything to do last week since I had school for 2 days and the rest was hanging out with my family. Though, I did pass my driving test! I'll be a licensed driver on Wednesday (there are horrible, long laws about teenage drivers in my state). Second, I'm extremely happy that it is finally the Christmas season. It's always so much fun and happy! Here are some of my favorite Christmas movies to celebrate the season!


I'm so upset, for some reason I cannot find our home copy of The Holiday. My mother and I were going to watch it last week since we had so much free time but it was no where to be found!






What are y'alls favorite Christmas movies? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com