Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Formal Predicament

I am currently on winter break, and while it's lovely that school is out and I have unreal amounts of free time, I can't stop thinking about what I should wear to my schools "Winter Formal". It's the nicest dance of the year, and the junior class (my class) is hosting it. Now, there is usually a theme, but this year it's undecided. I have 2 perfect dresses regardless, from, of course, Lilly Pulitzer. The problem is that I don't know which one to wear! 


I love this dress. It's the Sophia Dress from Lilly, and it's perfect in every way. Unfortunately, it has some competition with the next dress, shown below. I love the print, and the pink, AND the glitter-y bits, but I just don't know! 


I got this dress shortly after last year's Winter Formal, and it's one of my favorite dresses ever. I really like how it's almost a corset around the midsection, and I'm almost positive that I would get it shortened. My friends say I should wear this dress, yet my mother says I should wear the other dress. 

Despite the choice of the dress, I'm still wearing Enzo Angiolini sparkly heels.


A whole other issue is the hair and makeup. What should I do? What dress should I pick? Let me know!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com