Saturday, January 22, 2011

My baby

My parents are not very good at keeping secrets. As much as I love them, they're still very obvious about some things. When my Dad kept asking me for the past week what I'm doing today, I got a little suspicious. When my Mom and Dad came into the room saying "Hey, there's something cool outside, wanna see?", it kind of gave things away. I'm still ridiculously happy because I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! My official birthday is on January 31st, but happiness came early this year!!!! 


It's (obviously) a red MINI Cooper S and I'm in love with it. It's my baby. It's fantastic and so much fun to drive!!!! Thank you Mom and Dad!!!!

Have a great day everyone! 

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com