Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Favorite Chick Flicks

On top of the 6 inches of snow that my house got last week from a snowstorm, last night there were 15 extra inches of new snow in my backyard! School was already called off by 5:00 yesterday, so I was able to enjoy sleeping in an extra 2 hours. Unfortunately, this is the last week of the semester so I can't be completely lazy today for I will be finishing up the last assignments before everything starts over again! But, in my free time, I might be able to watch some of my favorite feel-good chick flicks! Here they are: 



Y'all know my unnatural obsession with The Holiday. I now have my own copy for me to watch whenever I want!


For comic relief, there's Mean Girls. I first saw it when I was in seventh grade and I fell in love!



This is SUCH a cute movie... and I love James Marsden.



I saw this movie 3 times in theaters, I think. It's really funny and Ryan Reynolds is adorable. Plus, Betty White is the best.



My favorite beyond favorite chick flick is Legally Blonde. Elle Woods is amazing and I totally understand the East Coast uneasiness! 

What are y'alls favorite girly movies? Let me know!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com