Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Trials and Tribulations of Hair: John Frieda Go Blonder


I am finally achieving the hair that I have always wanted. It's shoulder length, almost one-length, and turning very, very blonde! At the end of my freshman year of high school, I started using John Frieda's Go Blonder shampoo and conditioner. They gradually lighten your hair (very, very gradually) but you can see a difference after a while. John Frieda just re-released all of the "go blonder" products, so maybe they changed their formula to be a little stronger...


Now, I'm using the just released John Frieda Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray. It's like Sun-In...but I trust it more. I ordered it online from Drugstore.com, and I've been using it for about a week. It works really well! It takes about 2-3 times for the results to show, but it works reallyyy well. My hair is much blonder, but it's not fake looking. I would strongly recommend this product!!






Have a great day everyone!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com