Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yesterday was my 17th birthday, and it was amazing!!


I have had an obsession with the bright pink Hunter rain boots for a while, and now I can't wait to wear them!!


Lily gifts cards (for Prom 2011?)


An adorable Kate Spade cosmetic bag...


My mother and I just adore pink elephants, so here is a pink elephant piggy bank!


My grandmother went on a cruise to Europe over the summer, and when she was in Spain she got me a beautiful pearl bracelet!!


FINALLY! THE KNIGHTSBRIDGE QUINN! I love it. Love love love.


The Lilly Pulitzer Paley Cardigan...



A Lilly Pulitzer Acryllic tray from the Preppy Princess!! I love it!!


Bright pink tights!!


Lilly Pulitzer pajamas!!


I hope everyone had a fantastic day!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com