Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What to do on a Double Snowday


This picture was from last week. The snow is doubled, if not tripled, along with a sheet of ice. I hate complaining, I really do, but this is crazy. This is my 5th snow-day this year, but my first double snow-day ever. I am currently sick with a really annoying cold, so I'm happy about missing school, but there is too much snow! There's nowhere for it to go anymore since it's not melting and there's more snow every week. So, here are some things that people can do when there are snow days!

1. Watch a movie

Last Thursday we had a snow day, and I ended up watching Funny Face to pass the time!

2. Do homework

This seems like the most logical and reasonable thing to do, but it's just so boring. Unfortunately, it must be done!

3. Internet Shop

For all the shopaholics...

4. Organize your closet



A couple weeks ago, during yet another snow day, my mother and I organized our Lilly closet!

What do y'all like to do on snow days?? Let me know!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com