Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Headbands Galore!

Since I am always on a quest for the perfect headband, I was very happy when I came across the brand High Cotton Ties. It's a southern brand that reminds me of Southern Proper that specializes in bow-ties, but they have really cute headbands!

Beverly Paisley Headband
 Isn't the paisley cute?? I like how they have headbands in patterns hat aren't so easily recognizable. A lot of companies re-use the same prints and ribbons. It can be really repetitive, especially when the headbands match the belts that match the watch bands. High Cotton Ties is refreshing!

Pawtucket Patchwork Madras Headband
I like this style of madras. The colors are very summer-y and happy!

Sky Blue Gingham Headband
I think that this headband could go with a lot of things, especially in the spring. The color is so pretty! They also have it in burgundy, green and blue, and lavender. 

I am so glad that I found High Cotton Ties!

Have a great day everyone!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com