Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bermuda Bags

Now that it's getting warmer for spring (though not in CT...still freezing!), it's time to break out the adorable spring and summer accessories!! My mom surprised me before spring break with my very own Bermuda bag (that was limited edition from Lilly Pulitzer Jubilee!), and I love it. She used to use her Bermuda bag when she was in college, and she still has all of her cases! They're all Lilly and so cute!!








The 6 above are from LP Jubilee. They're all pink and green!! The best thing about Bermuda bag covers is that they're all reversible, so you basically get 2 for 1! Also, I like it when they have one crazy print on one side, and then a muted design (like seersucker) on the other. Very versatile! 










The rest of the Bermuda bags are my mom's. I love the vintage prints, especially the map with the islands on it! And of course, the solid covers will go with anything!! Unfortunately, there aren't bermuda bag covers sold anymore!! I might try searching eBay or Etsy for some, though. 

Have a great day!! 

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com