Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Help


Last week I started reading the fantastic book "The Help" and I almost finished it in one sitting!! It was so good and while I only read it so that I could compare it to the movie (which came out yesterday), it was a treat to read. My mom and I are so excited to go see it, and we're going to drag my brother along to see it with us (it'll be our 7th movie this summer). I adore Emma Stone and my mom thinks Viola Davis is one of the best actresses ever. I can't wait to see how mean Hilly is in the movie in comparison to the book also.



Are y'all going to see "The Help"? Let me know!!

Have a fabulous day!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com