Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Miss Greek


One of my favorite TV shows of all time is ABC Family's Greek. I watched it the night it came out and I loved it until the end (which was this spring). I'm still sad that it's over!! 



Cappie. I LOVE Cappie. He was so funny (and hot)!! I was so happy that he ended up with Casey and that he finally graduated!


My favorite character was Dale. He was absolutely hysterical even if he was a stereotypical southern Baptist! Some of my favorite quotes ever come from him! I love that his band was called "Darwin Lied" as well...


I had a love/hate relationship with Evan. He was such a jerk but he was so preppy and cute!! And he did pull through a lot of the time. 


I want to be in ZBZ! It seemed like such a fun sorority (even if there is no sorority called Zeta Beta Zeta!) and I love Casey and Ashleigh! My best friends met the actress who played Ashleigh in a restaurant in New Canaan, CT. 

Did y'all watch Greek? Let me know!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com