Monday, August 1, 2011

Senior Year School Supplies!!

The most fun part of going back to school is definitely buying all the adorable school supplies!! Last year was my first year of having super girly and preppy supplies. Now it's time for my last year of high school and I'm going all out!!


I cannot wait to get my new planner!! I wasn't too wild about all the prints they had offered for the Lilly Pulitzer agendas this year, but I'm really happy with the one I chose (it's called Luscious). I love filling out planners so I'm really excited about filling it up with senior parties and college visits!!



I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS. Last year I carried around my ginormous pink Vanderbilt Camelbak (to the point where the top is kind of falling apart), and this year I get to use the Lilly Pulitzer Eco Water Bottle!! I love, love, love it!!



I'm going to take diligent notes (so I can get in to college...) with my favorite Lilly highlighters!!


I'm using a Lilly large notebook for my math notes....


Ahh I love all of these prints!! I have the Lilly pencils from last year but the prints shown above are so much fun!!


Connecticut can get very, very cold in the winter and my lifesaver is my Lilly thermos. Last January when I got my car, everyone laughed at how I would trudge up from the junior parking lot with my Lilly tote bag, pink water bottle, and Lilly thermos!! It's definitely a back to school essential when you go to school in the north!!


My favorite pens in the entire world are the pink Breast Cancer awareness pens from Staples. 


I'm trying to find the perfect bag to carry all my back to school goodies in, and I'm probably going to use one of the Lilly tote bags that we got from the huge summer sale last year.


I'm using my favorite pink binders as well.


Lastly, I'm using a Lilly pencil case!!

What are y'all using for back to school? Anything else I should add to my list? Let me know!!
Have a fantastic day!!

xoxo, Hannah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com