Sunday, September 25, 2011

Back to my roots (literally)...

I have had many trials and tribulations concerning my hair, and finally, I think I'm done with the drama that is my hair.


As you can see, when I was little I had very blonde, preppy, girly, cute hair. Perfect for then but then the colored changed...


...into this. Blonde but not brown but kind of a mix. This was when I was 14 (when I had awful bangs but you can't really tell in this picture because they're pulled back by a headband).


This picture is from July of this year (when I was 17). It was perfectly blonde and the length was getting better (I'm trying to grow it super long) and it was PERFECT but then disaster struck...



Yesterday I went to the hair salon to get my natural color back, through right now it's a bit darker than how it used to be. The initial shock has worn off but I'm still not used to seeing my somewhat "natural" hair color again. I saw my best friend last night and she said that she really liked it, but I'm so not used to it! I feel so serious now with my new-found dark hair!

What do y'all think? Let me know!!

Have a great day everyone!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com