Sunday, October 30, 2011

How I Style my Hair

I just got a post request on how I fix my hair, so here it goes!

First I wash my hair with John Frieda Smooth Start Hydrating Shampoo and conditioner. I started using it about a month ago and I love it!

The hair products I use are

  1. Aveda Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother
  2. Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray
  3. Fekkai Silky Straight Ironless Smooth Finish Serum or Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist
I usually blow dry my hair before I go to bed, and then depending on how my hair turns out, I will straighten my hair and then curl the ends or just curl the ends. I use 1.5" curling iron, and I curl the ends horizontally, alternating between curling under and over. My hair is super thick and holds a curl well, so I can sleep on the curls and in the morning they're still in tact and a bit more natural! 


This is the best example of how my hair looks on a daily basis!

Do y'all have any other questions? Let me know! I love getting post requests from people, so leave a comment or email me at thepinkandgreenprep@gmail.com !!

Have a great day! There's a ton of snow here in CT but it looks like it's melting already! My best friends don't have power, but thankfully we do. I'm spending the day watching The Blind Side and doing homework! What about y'all?

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com