Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Party Dresses!!

Since Christmas is around the corner, I thought that I should post my favorite dresses that would be perfect for holiday parties!!!

Lilly Pulitzer Blossom Dress
I love how Lilly made the typically summer-worn Blossom Dress adorable for winter! I've seen this dress in stores and it's too cute.

Lilly Pulitzer Crystal Dress
This is one of my favorite dresses from Lilly this fall. It's sparkly and such a cute LBD! Lilly makes black super girly and I love it!!

Lilly Pulitzer Elias Dress
This dress reminds me of a Christmas present!!

Lilly Pulitzer Eryn Dress 
This dress was a past Lilly OOTW, and unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to wear it yet. I'm so happy though, I'm going to a party on Saturday night and I'm going to be wearing it! I've been trying it on just for fun and I am so in love with it, I'll be wearing this all next year in college!!

Tommy Hilfiger Holiday Tartan Strapless Dress
I love anything tartan/plaid/madras, if you really get down to it, and I think this dress is so pretty!! 

Tommy Hilfiger Midnight Sequin Shift Dress
I'm attracted to anything and everything sparkly, especially sequins. Sparkly dresses are perfect for the Holiday season!!

Lilly Pulitzer Naomi Dress
 THIS DRESS IS SO PRETTY!

Rugby Nestor Wool Crepe U-Back Dress 
 I actually wore this dress to my Christmas concert on Sunday!

Lands End Canvas Plaid Skater Dress
This dress was actually Mondays's Lilly OOTW, and I can't wait to wear it!!! I'm actually wearing it to a party on Friday!!

What dresses will y'all be wearing this holiday season? Let me know!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com