Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yay! Lilly Canvas!

On Saturday, the Lilly Pulitzer store in Greenwich, CT, a couple of print designers came to hand-paint canvases that were going to be raffled off later that day. Since the Greenwich store is my absolute favorite, my mother and I drove over to see our friends at the store and see the print designers. We both entered the raffle, and I am SO happy to say that I won it!! I got a call yesterday night from the Greenwich store and they told me (in very high pitched, girly squeals) that I won one of the canvases!! I love it!!!!!!!!!


My mom drove over first thing this morning to pick it up, and the actual canvas is shown above!!!


For some reason, I've had really good luck this year with winning things! Let's hope it continues!!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com