Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tagged!

I've been tagged by the lovely Becca from Southern Bliss! Thank you so much!

The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post. 
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've been tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them in your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!!

My Eleven Fun Facts
1. I have OCD about random things (especially about neat notes/handwriting).
2. I watch SNL clips ALL THE TIME. 
3. Maroon 5 is my favorite band and I know all the words to all of their songs.
4. I want to be Carrie Underwood (haha).
5. My pet peeves include: people who don't use their blinker when they're turning, conspiracy theories, people who can't spell on IM so their abbreviate words like "u", "kno", and "r"....
6. I love, love, love dancing but I am absolutely terrible at learning choreographed dances.
7. Tim Tebow is GREAT.
8. My favorite books are The Great Gatsby, Commencement, Wuthering Heights, and Behind the Scenes at the Museum.
9. I love Key Lime Pie.
10. My favorite Disney princess is Sleeping Beauty.  
11. My first celebrity crush was Harrison Ford as Han Solo.

Becca's Questions
1. What was your very first car? 
My lovely red MINI Cooper!
2. What is your favorite color?
Pink!
3. What perfume do you currently wear?
Acqua de Gioia
4. Diamonds or pearls?
Haha I'll take either
5. Favorite quote?
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! Happy people just don't shoot their husbands."
6. Favorite restaurant?
Rosebank Farms on Kiawah Island, SC
7. Favorite sports team(s)?
Colts, giants...um...for college teams, Vandy, Wake, any SEC team
8. What is/was your major in college?
Don't know yet!
9. What color is on your nails right now?
A freshly painted French manicure!
10. Favorite vacation spot?
Scottsdale, Arizona
11. What is the best gift you've ever received?
Probably my car

Now, I tag....
1. Jeannie of Que Sera Sera 
9. Grace at Smile Couture
11. Taylor Gene at Pre-Med Princess

My questions for my tagged bloggers
1. Who is your celebrity crush?
2. What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
3. What are y'alls pet peeves?
4. What is your favorite article of clothing?
5. What was the last movie you watched?
6. Who is your favorite book character?
7. What is your favorite holiday?
8. What is your biggest fear?
9. Where is your favorite place to shop?
10. What is your favorite city?
11. What are your top 5 favorite TV shows?

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com