Tuesday, January 24, 2012

To vlog or not to vlog...

Hello!! Sorry I haven't posted anything since last Friday. I had a rough, sick weekend and I'm finally getting back on track with everything. But, I do have a HUGE case of "senioritis"so get ready for a lot of posts from now until graduation!! 

I have only seen Kappa Prep's vlog from a couple of months ago, but I have read posts elsewhere about vlogging and I think I want to do it!! But, I can only do it if y'all give me questions for me to answer. Comment on this post with your ideas!!

Have a great day!! I am so excited for my birthday party on Saturday!! I might change my dress (same print, different dress so not that much of a change) but who knows!! 

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com