Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Trials and Tribulations of Hair: Sun In

"How can I control my life if I can't control my hair?"

This quote defines so many women's troubles it's comical. For the past 2 years, I have had my fair share of hair woes. I have gone through bangs, chopping my hair off (3 times to be exact), layers, and simply growing it all out. Currently, my hair is almost resting on my shoulders, the sun kissing it with blonde-goodness every time I sit outside to read (pssh...to tan...). But, every time fall comes around, my hair turns a lifeless color of dark blonde which completely washes my skin tone out and is just simply unattractive. Therefore, I'm thinking I may try Sun-In.

I've used it before when I was 12, but I let it grow all out and ended up having very, very dark roots until it grew to the point where I could cut it off.


Has anyone used Sun-In and have the results be successful? Please tell me your stories and if it's worth it or not!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com