Monday, October 11, 2010

2 of My Favorite Sweaters

Since it's moving into the colder months, it's time to stock up on sweaters!! I love the sweaters from Lilly Pulitzer. My two favorites are the Crissy Sweater (from the Spring/Summer collection) and the Caroline Cardigan. 



This is the Caroline Cardigan. It fits perfectly and it has such cute colors! It's essentially the same cardigan as the one that was available for the Spring/Summer collection (I don't remember its name...), but with colors more apt for fall. 



The Crissy Sweater! I love it! I also have it in white (which I wore for my school picture day!). It fits perfectly and the colors are perfect. I have yet to try the Gloria Cable Sweater that's available now, but my mother has it!

What sweaters are y'alls favorites? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com