Saturday, October 9, 2010

By Paige Ballet Flats

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been completely MIA, yesterday was extremely busy, and I spent the entire day today in the library! But, here is a post about the adorable needlepoint flats by By Paige.

My mother got these for me last spring and I adore them. They're very cute, and of course they're pink and green! The best thing about them is how comfortable they are. But, I have to make sure it's a perfect day outside because I would not want these to get dirty!



I really, really like navy and white together. These remind me of summer...


Who doesn't love (pink!) whales? 


I don't have many nautical-inspired items, but I love these shoes!

What flats do y'all like from By Paige? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com