Thursday, October 7, 2010

Betty Draper

Homecoming for my school is right around the corner, and there has not been any official decisions as to what the themes are going to be for spirit week. There are rumors floating around that the Homecoming Dance theme is "Lady Gaga: Monster Ball" (which I actually LOVE), but there is always 1 day in that week that is dedicated to each individual grade. My goal is to have our grade be famous TV characters....so I can be Betty Draper. For the past two years we have had ridiculous themes (Medieval and Zombies...my grade is not very enthusiastic), but this one would kind of get everyone involved! Plus, early 60's clothing! Yes!

Here are my Betty inspirations:






I will not rest until I'm Betty!

I hope everyone has a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com