Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall/Winter Ralph Lauren

Even though I am a true Lilly girl at heart, Ralph Lauren has been an obsession of mine since basically! forever. Here are some pretty items for fall from RL!

Slim Fit Suede Patch Shirt
Slim Millbrook Western Shirt

Ralph is definitely the go-to store for plaid shirts. They're always adorable and extremely comfortable, but be warned; they run very small.

Hand Knit Wool Cable Sweater
Regardless of the fact that I pretty much fall in love with all turtlenecks, this is SO PRETTY! It's the ideal winter white sweater! It reminds me of some kind of preppy-ski sweater.

Hand Knit Wool Zip Cardigan
This is the turtleneck sweater in black and in zip cardigan form!

Suede Patch Stretch Jodhpur
I used to horseback ride, and I definitely dabble in the equestrian look when I can! These jodhpurs are so cute!

What things do y'all like from RL? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com