Friday, August 5, 2011

Die, Blackberry, Die


This is my phone. It may seem all pretty and nice and working, but it is just a cruel illusion. I got this phone in January and now it's August and I would just love to throw it off of the Grand Tetons right about now. I originally got this Blackberry because all of my best friends had it at the time and I was ready for a newer (and cooler) phone. Huge mistake on my part. It doesn't go for 12 hours (during which I actually use it for a total of 10 minutes) without the battery dying. And this is my 2nd battery (which I got not even 2 weeks ago!! Come on!!)!! I'm so fed up with this phone. 

I went on the Verizon website to look at Customer Support and they won't let me send them an email about the phone, I can only call. So, I tried calling but the line was "too busy at the moment". I can't go to the store here in Jackson Hole because we already tried that once and they had no clue what they were doing. I'm going to wait until I get back to CT to go complain to the store. In a perfect world, they would say, "I'm sorry, here's a complimentary iPhone for your troubles". But this is Verizon. That day will never come.

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com