Sunday, December 18, 2011

Packing for Jackson Hole

Tomorrow I leave for my official winter vacation in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. My family and I always go there for summer and winter breaks. I can't wait to go because I need to rest from this crazy first half of senior year!!


I wrote down everything I needed in my favorite Lilly Pulitzer notepad so that I could stay organized. 


I already have some winter clothes in Jackson Hole that I left from years past, so thankfully I don't have to take as much!! It's going to be freezing this time of year, so I made sure to bring great items for layering and staying warm. 


I picked out my outfit to wear on the plane, as well. Since we're going to be picked up at 4:30 in the morning tomorrow (UGH), I made sure to have everything ready so I'm not frazzled in the morning. 


I packed my makeup and toiletries in my Kate Spade bag, and my jewelry in my monogrammed seersucker case. 


Of course I had to pack some headbands for the occasion...


And here is my carry on!! It's a J. McLaughlin felt tote bag from a couple of years ago that is perfect for travelling. It has a magnetic snap at the top and it's big enough to carry everything I need, but it's not huge and bulky. I don't even have that much that I'm bringing on the plane anyway; just my Apple products (iPad, iPod, laptop (I'm a nerd)), sunglasses, lipgloss, my devil of a Blackberry and my planner. It's also important not to forget chargers!! I'd be lost without them!!

What are y'alls essentials for packing for vacation? Where are y'all going? Let me know!!

Have a great Sunday!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com