Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Break

It's finally Spring Break! Since noon, I have been relaxing in Jackson Hole for week 1 of my spring break!! My school has 2 weeks vacation, and I'm so excited! The first week I'll be in Jackson, and the second week I'll be with my mom for a little sun time in Arizona! There has been so much snow this winter that we just have to get a little Vitamin D (...and a tan). We've had some trouble thinking of how we're going to pack for 2 polar opposite climates, but hopefully we'll find a solution. 

Here's my preliminary packing list!!

Jackson Hole


These boots are my lifesaver in the snow. They're really soft and warm, and so comfortable!! They're kind of my substitute for the original bean boots.

I pretty much end up "borrowing" my brother and my dad's huge winter sweaters. 

Have a great day y'all!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com