Monday, September 19, 2011

Cute new fall buys!!

Hello!! I hope y'all are having a great September so far!! I have been getting busier because of college stuff (post to come later this week!), extracurriculars, and schoolwork, but I'm not crazy stressed yet (thank goodness!!). Last week was great, regardless of the fact that it was the first full week of school, but because Connecticut started to turn into chilly fall weather!! Finally!! The humidity here was so annoying (I was getting so aggravated at my hair looking so bad all of the time) and the new fall clothes are so tempting!! Here are my new purchases for fall!!

Rugby Classic Crewneck Cable-Knit 
J. Crew Classic Leather Ballet Flat

J. Crew Leather Tipped Bell Skirt in Beige

J. Crew Perfect Shirt in Blackwatch plaid

Lilly Pulitzer Cassie Slub
What have y'all bought for fall? Let me know!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com